Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mosquitoes Tees and Fairways

Just looking at my last blog. I realized that I had fairways in the title and never mentioned them in the blog post. 

The fairways are finally starting to grow and fill in. We have started the process of sand n seeding any areas that are still in need of some help. The ropes will stay up at least through this week, we will then see where we are at. I would like the grass to fill in more before allowing carts to drive on them. Thank You for your patience. 

The blue grass is just germinating on the new seeded tees. It has been a long process to get to this point. The tees should start to fill in quickly now, gave them another shot of fertilizer Tuesday. I am hoping by the end of the month we will be mowing!!

Mosquitoes are still going wild. We sprayed Tuesday night and Wesnesday morning. I hope this will help get them under control. 

Any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. 
Ross
14 fairway


No comments:

Post a Comment